With DeepSearch you can search your projects for scenes and sheets. The possibly large list of sheets and scenes will be reduced according to the entered search term to only display the results containing the said search term. The search also considers only letter combinations for intelligent project searching.
DeepSearch is a simple but powerful tool to keep track of your projects even when they are getting bigger with 10+ sheets and over 100 scenes. Get familiar with the functionalities below:
– Enter a term for what you are looking for in the search bar
– Clear your search. All scenes and sheets will show again on the list instead of the reduced results list
Highlighting – For each search result the searched term will be highlighted in the name accordingly
DeepSearch is available in the web editor as well as the web viewer in the ‘Project Panel’ (left-hand side panel):
- Open your HoloBuilder project in the web editor or viewer.
- Enter a complete term or only some part of it.
- The scenes and sheets containing the entered search term in their name will be displayed in the list below. The term will be highlighted in the listed scene or sheet name.
The search results
The results for the entered search term are displayed instead of the full list in the Project Panel below the search bar. Any listed scenes or sheets can be selected and edited as usual.
Please note that only scenes and sheets containing the search term are listed as a search result. Any other scenes that should also be on a listed sheet are not displayed in the results. Sheets that do not have a scene attached that matches the search term, will not be expandable and only the sheet itself will be editable. In order to edit all scenes of a sheet, you need to clear the search first and return to the complete view of the scenes and sheets.
You can clear the search to return to the view with all scenes and sheets.
If you have any additional questions or encounter any problems, please let us know at email@example.com. We are happy to help.