This feature is only available for Construction Solution and Enterprise Dashboard users. Get access to the Enterprise Dashboard.
Necessary permission: Enterprise Admin, Group Manager or Project Manager as well as Project Owner and Project Admin of new construction solution and enterprise projects.
Changing the color of the waypoints of a sheet can help to better highlight them on the sheet in general. Waypoint coloring can only be changed in the web editor on enterprise projects with an editing permission.
Set the color of your waypoints
The color of your waypoints can be set in the Project Properties:
- Open the Project properties of your project in the web editor by clicking on the project name at the top.
- Switch to the tab “Customize”.
- Click on the drop-down menu at the bottom.
- Select a color from the list.
Please note that the color of the waypoints will be changed for the complete project on all sheets equally.
- After selecting the color, either close the modal without saving to check how the new waypoint color looks on your sheet or save the changes to keep the selected color.
Please note that you can change the color of the waypoints as often as you like.
In the viewing mode
The sheets will appear with the waypoints in the last saved color. You can access and share the project in viewing mode as usual.
Please note that you cannot change the color of the waypoints in the viewer mode.
If you still have any questions about changing the color of your waypoints or HoloBuilder in general, please let us know by e-mail at email@example.com or via our integrated live chat on holobuilder.com.